Tuesday 21 February 2012

About me ..!








My name is Aisha I’m 16 years old . I love playing soccer and it’s my best hoppy . my favorite  team is alain in the lega of the uae . also my best team in Italy is juventus , and my best team in Spain of Corse is Barcelona ^^”    
Also I  love Tacking photo from the camera , and I love begin on  the net because it’s makes me connect to dear people to me like my friends and some members of my family . I really really  love the life of the desert . Aim the oldest one on my family . I have three brothers .  I love them a lot spicily the youngest one 3moOor <3 . In my free time I play soccer and sometimes I be in the net . I love music alot . my favorit bands are back street boys , n,sync ، and my favorite singers are crag David, Joe Jonas , deme levato and a lot of singers . i love alot of songes but the most amizing song is " see no more " and " when you look me in the eye " by joe jonas . and some of arabic songs , and i love drwaing  . 
  
  
                                                                                                                      
by; 3-w-A-s-h <3

1 comment: